"At least you love me." I say to my pet as I hold them against my chest as they try to get away
things that are sex shaming -
- "she’s a sl-t for having all that sex"
- "girls shouldn’t wear tank tops to school because it is distracting"
- "that skin tight dress means she’s asking for it"things that are not sex shaming -
- "I would prefer to not see a stranger’s butt"
- "I do not want to hear explicit details about your sex life"there’s a difference between sex shaming and wanting sexual security
It’s kinda sad we have explain these things, but here we are
there’s always those neighbour countries that sort of hate each other like new zealand and australia, britain and france, the rest of the world and america
the “hey moon” bit at the end of i have friends in holy spaces is the equivalent of a siren warning a small oklahoman town in the 1960s of an approaching tornado and giving you 20 seconds to prepare
Gave my students a pop quiz today and learned something new:
If you make all the answers to the questions C, you will see 35 of the most hilariously panicked and confused faces in the world.
are you satan
you really do not live up to your url
Girls, romanticize yourselves. You are a queen. You are a warrior. You are an enchantress. You are a mermaid. You are a goddess. You are all of these things and more, you are the stuff of fairytales.
anyone wanna buy me $400 worth of clothing for nothing in return